1. When the baby is playing on a climbing frame, slide, seesaw, swing and other children's play equipment, he can't push others or play.
2. In accordance with normal operating procedures, such as when sliding a slide, the feet are sliding downwards. Do not turn over from the outside railing to the slide, and do not stand on the swings to swing.
3. If the baby jumps from a child's play equipment, be sure to make sure the baby does not see any other baby or items below the road. When the baby jumps, both feet are on the ground and the knees are slightly bent.
4. Let the baby remove the bicycles, backpacks and other items from around the equipment to prevent the baby from tripping over them when playing.
5. Children's play equipment If wet, tell your baby not to play because wet surfaces can make these instruments slippery.
6. Do not wear clothes with a string or belt tether while the baby is playing on the playing field. Strings, backpacks, and necklaces may inadvertently hang on the device, causing danger.