As we all know, playground operators can't stay the same in the process of operation. In addition to the update of the management concept, it is also very important for the introduction and promotion of new amusement equipment, and plays a vital role in the success or failure of the operation.
For those children's play equipment with new shapes, new functions, and new game interfaces, it can attract some curious children to play and increase the popularity of the children's playground.
However, in the face of these new children's play equipment, children are not only curious, but also have a sense of strangeness. For the less timid children, the new children's play equipment does not dare to play. Therefore, how to attract the attention of tourists, especially children, after the introduction is a headache for many operators. Below, the editor introduces you a few tips to make your new amusement equipment stand out and create greater benefits.
1. Hang a small sign on the new amusement device and tell the children how to play;
2. Place the latest children's play equipment in the most conspicuous place, and at the same time use colorful ribbons, balloons and other brightly decorated objects to dress up to attract attention;
3. If the fee permits, the operator can launch a free trial session to let the child participate for the first time, love it for the first time, and it is not difficult to be attracted again in the future;
4. Launch corresponding activities for new amusement equipment, such as giving time, drawing prizes, using Polaroid free group photo imaging, etc., so that parents also feel that the child has played the new equipment, which not only cultivates the exploration spirit of the child, but also is very cost-effective. Bring more fun to play.
5. The new children's amusement equipment configuration staff will decompose next to demonstrate how to play. If the staff has a high degree of affinity, it can also attract many children.
6. Set up a sign at the entrance of the children's playground to remind the "new partner", let the children play the game to find the "new partner", and properly set up awards, the child will naturally look at the new amusement equipment.
After the above series of activities, the newly entered children's play equipment will definitely become a good friend of the child. After the child is familiar with how to play the new equipment, I believe that the child will not be willing to leave. Of course, because the children will feel strange to the newly introduced amusement equipment, they must be equipped with staff during the play operation to ensure the safety of the children.