The weather is hot, and the water park has become the first choice for many people to cool off! However, when you are playing in a water park, if you do not pay attention to safety, you will be prone to accidents such as drowning, falls, and abrasions. Let's talk about the precautions for going to the water park.
1, enter the premises to carefully read the safety precautions, especially those with water rides requirement for height, age, weight and physical health, to determine whether you can control your own play; follow the arrangement of staff, put on life jackets; with children Travellers, please manage your child.
2. It is strictly forbidden to carry items that are flammable, explosive, corrosive and other personal safety.
3, before the amusement, understand the depth of the water in each pool, do your best, do not run, do not dive, diving, so as not to slip, bruises and bruises.
4, do not run and play when you play, it is strictly prohibited to take off your shoes, barefoot play, so as not to scratch the feet with wire or water debris.
5, participate in some collisions, intense projects, must wear appropriate swimwear, and remove glasses, hairpins, watches, jade bracelets, rings, necklaces, earrings and other hard items, so as not to fall off or cause personal injury.
6. When taking a water recreation boat, don't concentrate on one side of the boat. Don't shake the boat to avoid the boat losing balance. It is strictly forbidden to walk in the cabin, and the head and hands should not be placed outside the edge of the ship to avoid collision and other accidents.
7. Those who participate in water recreation boat activities shall not leave the ship without permission on the way; even if swimming, they should swim in calm waters according to the guidance of the staff, and must not move away from the hull.
8. When playing the slide, it is strictly forbidden to crawl backwards. The same slide is strictly forbidden to slide down at the same time or both sides; it is strictly forbidden to extend the hand and foot outside the slide when sliding; it is strictly prohibited to loosen the handle of the slider or change the sliding position to avoid accidents.
9. It is strictly forbidden to stay at the backwater outlet and the suction port, and beware of drowning accidents.
10. When encountering strong winds, heavy rain, lightning, thunder and other weather, you should go indoors to avoid as soon as possible, do not play water amusement facilities.