Summer is coming, and major water park investors are also starting to develop a marketing plan for the new year. So, how can we make water parks more profitable?
1. Professional planning is the basis for improving profits. Successfully planning the successful water park will be half of the operation. On the one hand, because the water park has a short cycle, the longest is 42 days, and the highest peak is July and August. Therefore, we should pay attention to time efficiency and take time out. On the other hand, less investment is the scope of planning, and the multi-revenue is The scope of management, and investment including land, packaging, engineering, ancillary facilities, business management, etc., all need planning.
2, professional operation management is to protect the benefits of income, because once the water park is closed for business, it means that the water park completely lost its benefits.
3, professional marketing + operation is the key, can start from the secondary consumption.
In addition to this, there are five suggestions:
1. Change the charging mode. Different festivals have different price points. Different people have different price points. They use group-buying and family-style ticketing models to stimulate consumption with fares.
2. Establish a membership system: maintain long-term consumption of tourists
1. Control of operating hours. The best operating time for Water Park is from July to September. Investors should seize this time and let the water park be full and enhance the attraction.
2, no time limit. The limited duration makes it easy for customers to have time pressure when they are having fun. Every project can't be enjoyed, and it will have a bad evaluation of the park and affect the secondary consumption.
Conduct meaningful activities
Launch different activities at different times, such as Children's Day, Dragon Boat Festival, etc. Try the following activities:
(1) Football activities. In the Children's Day, you can purchase a child-based football field inflatable pool at the water park according to the children's hobbies. Let the children compete in the football field and finally give gifts, which can foster children's sense of cooperation.
(2) catching fish competition. It is possible to open a water catching fish activity in the pool, which is very attractive.
Activities like the above can attract more new customers and help promote secondary consumption.
After the opening of the water park, you can recruit some advertisers, which not only can increase the operating income, but also make the park more interesting.
Recruiting booth merchants
1. Charge the booth fee form. Ensure that the water park is not affected by the weather and people during the operation process, and recover a fund at the beginning of the operation.
2. No booth fees will be charged. In the form of revenue sharing, in order to grasp the daily income amount, an electronic toll collection system is required, and the customer needs to use the card that has been pre-charged to consume the card.